Join the Fun!
The Chama Valley Chamber of Commerce is holding its 3rd Annual Snowmobile Poker Run on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The Poker Run is a fundraising event benefiting the Northern New Mexico Welcome Center, which is operated by the Chama Valley Chamber of Commerce. While the Northern New Mexico Welcome Center was originally funded by the state, it now relies on donations and fundraising to stay in operation. The Poker Run has been a very successful fundraising event, drawing many participants from New Mexico and southern Colorado.
Participants will begin by meeting at the Northern New Mexico Welcome Center starting at 8:00 am, before enjoying a full day of snowmobiling in some of the best snow country in Northern New Mexico! Afterward, they will gather at Foster’s Hotel, Restaurant, and Saloon for prizes, a raffle, a silent auction, good food, and cold or hot beverages.
Raffle prizes include:
- One (1) Day Guided Cow Hunt from Quinlan Ranch (value $2,750)
- Two (2) Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad Tickets with a Two (2) Night Stay at Vista del Rio Lodge (value $550)
- $500 cash from the Chama Valley Chamber of Commerce
- One (1) Day Guided Fishing Trip for Two (2) from Trout Stalker Ranch (value $450)
- Half Day Guided Fishing Trip for Two (2) from Land of Enchantment Fishing & Hunting Adventures (value $430)
Raffle tickets are $10 each or $100 for twelve (12).
*Food and beverages are not included in the participant registration cost.
Click checkout to register for this event.
To pre-register, fill out and email the pdf below to email@example.com. Payment of $75.00 must be made by February 22nd.
Become a Sponsor!
We are seeking sponsors for Poker Hand Stations and various raffle and silent auction products and services. In return for your sponsorship, your banners will be on display during the Poker Run, and your logo and name will be on all media publications and flyers, as well as on our website and social media platforms.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Orlinda Naranjo & Jim Ewbank
Rio Grande Northern II, LLC